Key Functions :
- Helps in maintaining the appropriate pH of the soil, thereby better uptake of other nutrients.
- Better crop stand.
- Key ingredient in the process of photosynthesis.
- Helps in the synthesis of proteins, Enzymes & Vitamins.
- Controls metabolic & growth processes within plant cells.
- Promotes nodulation in the legumes, thereby helps in nitrogen fixation.
Quantitative & Qualitative Improvement :
- Oil content in the seeds
- Protein Percentage
- Starch content in tuber
- Yield across all the crops like paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Groundnut, Mustard, Sunflower, Onion, Chilly, Garlic, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Banana, etc.,
- Keeping quality of fruits & Vegetables
- Baking quality of Wheat
- Commercial cane-sugar % (CCS)
- Pungency of Onion, Chilly & Garlic.
- Nutritive quality of forage.
- Application Time:
It is most suitable for giving with 1st or 2nd fertilizer top dressing.
- Application Method:
- Use 1 kg everyday through drip OR
- After every alternate day OR
- Divide it with every liquid fertilizer dose.
Use 3 kg of ‘Cosmic Fertile’ per acre,
Close one line of drip &
See the difference…
- Crops Benefitted:
- Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Cotton
- Oil crops – Groundnut, Soybean
- Fruits – Grapes, Banana, Tomato, Onion
- Fodder crop.
In short, all commercial crops stand to be benefitted with ‘Cosmic Fertile’ application.
Benefits to Various Products,
|8) Bt Cotton
Direction of Use :
Sulphur is not recommended for application on sulphur “shy” vegetables e.g. cucurbits etc. and certain variety apples, pears and other fruits where high temp (85 deg F or 30 deg. C) prevail sulphur will be phytotoxic.
Plant Protection equipment: Knapsack sprayer, Foot sprayer, Compression Knapsack sprayer with flat fan / flood jet nozzle
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
The product is not phytotoxic when used as per field recommendation.
Symptoms of Poisoning:
Nausea, vomiting, headache and irritation to the bronchii, eyes and lungs may occur.
If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious.
If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with cop amount of soap and water.
If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.
DISCLAIMER WARRANTY: THE PRODUCTS USAGE IS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE MANUFACTURER, HENCE ASSUME NO RISK , LIABILITY WHATSOEVER DURING ACTUAL USE EXCEPT UNIFORM QUALITY