|Crop(s)||Name of Disease||
|Dilution in (Ltr)|
|a.i. (Kg)||Formulation (Kg)|
|Cowpea, Gaur, Pea||Powdery Mildew||1.50-2.00||1.875-2.50||750-1000|
Often called the “fourth major nutrient”, Sulphur is a building block of chlorophyll and a necessary ingredient for the formation of proteins. It is one of 16 basic elements needed to support plant life.
Sulphur is recognized as an effective fungicide / pesticide and has been for the last 170 years.
Mode of Action:
- Sulphur 80% WDG is broad spectrum contact and protective fungicide & miticide. It also provides. Sulphur which is essential plant nutrient.
- Insect/Disease Spectrum powdery mildew, scab, leaf spots and all types of mites.
- Crop Spectrum Grapes, Mango, Pea, Cow pea, Apple, Cumin etc.
- Sulphur 80% WDG is a dust free, flowable micronised sulphur granules, ease of measuring & handling..
- It has instant dispersion and high suspensability in water, therefore it don’t cause scorching.
- It has triple action as fungicide, micronutrient (Sulphur) and miticide.
- It has sustained action for longer effect.
- There are no stains on fruits & leaves after spraying, nor do leaves get burnt.
- User friendly product.
- Sulphur 80% WDG has controlled particle size (1 – 8 micron). Multiple site action (Plant nutrient, Fungicide, Acaricide).
- Increasing crop yields and continued use of S free fertilizers are magnifying S deficiencies
- In India the importance of Sulphur as plant nutrient is recognized in Oilseeds, Pulses, Cereals like paddy, Wheat & maize, in fruit crops like Grapes, Chikoo, Mango, Apple, Ber, Citrus and Plantations and in spices as well.
DISCLAIMER WARRANTY: THE PRODUCTS USAGE IS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE MANUFACTURER, HENCE ASSUME NO RISK , LIABILITY WHATSOEVER DURING ACTUAL USE EXCEPT UNIFORM QUALITY